It's official. Mr. Surly is addicted. So, as a way to pass the time (while he's blogging, of course), I've compiled this short, little list.
You know you're a blog widow when…
- I start empathizing with my mother, the blog-hostile Mrs. Parkway.
- Husband almost slips and calls me "Technorati" instead of "TJ."
- Constantly hits "Refresh" on the laptop during dinner to see if he's no longer a "Flippery Fish."
- Would actually genuflect if he ever met the maker of the lap desk.
- If given the choice of watching football while having sex with Pamela Anderson and pepperoni eating pizza or updating his site, he wouldn't even hesitate before choosing the latter.
- Thinks I'm at my foxiest when I'm helping him with HTML. (Mrowr!)