Apparently Ben Jones (Cooter of television’s “Dukes of Hazzard”) is none too excited to see the new Dukes movie, calling it “a sleazy insult.”
(Well, it ain’t like the original was "Masterpiece Theater.")
In any case, this got me to thinking about other movies I have no interest in seeing:
- Anything featuring Madonna – even if it’s only a walk-on role
- The inevitable (and utterly tasteless) 9/11 movie that will come out about 30-40 years from now featuring the starlet du jour -- just in time for my grown children to learn what "really" happened that day
- Battleship Earth 2
- Sophie’s Choice – The Musical!
- Pretty much anything where a plucky pre-adolescent or grouchy grownup learns the true meaning of Christmas
- Films featuring talking babies (The only exception is if they make a “Family Guy” movie.)
- Any addition to the Rob Zombie filmography
- Any film featuring any/all of the following lines:
“Hold. My. Hand! Don’t. Let. Goooooo!”
“Just try to stay alive!!!”
“I won’t let you die.”
What about you?